• Maintaining the fixed assets register.
• Handling of fixed assets transactions - addition, disposal, transfer and write-off.
• Preparation of depreciation and other fixed asset-related entry adjustments.
• Preparation of monthly fixed assets and movement schedules.
• Month end reconciliation and closing.
• Monitoring reports to ensure that assets are correctly entered into the fixed assets sub ledger.
• Monitoring the Assets under Construction and Fixed Assets Clearing Account to ensure that assets are capitalized on a timely basis.
• Ensuring that periodic reports are provided to the user departments (e.g. Site Finance, MMD, Cost Centers) on a timely basis.
• Coordinating and conducting the physical fixed assets verification audit and follow-up on discrepancies / variances.
• Attending to auditors’ and users’ queries.
• Providing information for fixed assets reporting for inclusion in the statutory reports.
• Providing information for the preparation of audit / tax schedules e.g. Depreciation and gains and losses on the sale of fixed assets.
• Maintaining the Vendor Master.
• Other general support including ad-hoc reports and special projects.
• Degree in Business/ Accountancy or ACCA equivalent
• At least 2 years working experience
• IT savvy. Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
• Candidates with relevant working experience will have an advantage
• Singaporean / PR preferred
Able to start work immediately or within the short period will be added advantage
Working location: Commonwealth
EA License No: 10C3183
Interested, please send resume in MS WORD format with recent PHOTO attached to [email protected]
REASONS FOR LEAVING PAST & PRESENT EMPLOYMENT
LAST DRAWN SALARY
DATE OF AVAILABILITY
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.