You will drive strategic implementation of the HRIS upgrading initiatives, conduct system audits and collaborate with other HRIS users and external consultants to analyse work process designs. You will also deliver reliable HR partnership, timely services and consultancy to the business units to achieve the Company’s strategic goals.
• Handle large complex Software Application Projects.
• Liaise and coordinate with Vendors and Users.
• Daily support & maintenance on HR Systems(eg. SAP HCM)
• Good knowledge in HR, Systems Development Life Cycle, Microsoft Excel SAP and HR processes would be an advantage.
• Experience in Vendor and Stakeholder Management.
• Proficient in Project Documents and Reports.
• Min. 2-3 years of HRIS Software Application Project Management experience.
• Prior experience in HR process is added advantage.
• Possess good Interpersonal and Communication skills.
Interested candidates, please email your detailed resume in MS Word format to [email protected]
, indicating job title with the following details:
1. Reasons for leaving for each past and current employment
2. Salary drawn for each past and current employment
3. Expected salary
4. Earliest available date
We regret only short-listed candidates will be notified.
EA License No: 10C3183